• Developing the latest user-facing features using React.js
• Designing a modern highly responsive web-based user interface
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
• Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
• Learn and understand user interactions
• Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
• Coordinating with various teams working on distinct layers
• As a React.js Developer, you will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive.
• Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
• Prior experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
• Prior experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
• Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs
• Familiarity with HTML / CSS
• GIT experience is required.
• Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
• Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
• Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements